Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week Six Update

But the girls are okay now.  They can afford to forgive.
-Love146 blogpost about survivors being reunited with their father

More than 200 miles logged so far with only 18 days remaining in the campaign.  When I took my first step I thought the steps would eventually come easier.  10,146 steps has been a challenge every day.  I'm thankful for all my friends and family who have taken some of those steps with me.  Who have encouraged me through words, hugs, treats and prayers. 

Thanks for your support.

---

This fundraiser benefits www.love146.org. You may donate at www.stayclassy.org/amyrosekarr . If you can't donate, you can still 'like' and share my page on Facebook and Twitter.

Learn more about modern-day slavery here.

Why 10,146 steps? In honor of the girl who wore number 146 .

No comments:

Post a Comment